Monday, March 28, 2011

The Days Run Together

Well, as you may have noticed, I didn't update on Thursday. Truth be told, by the time I realized it was a blog post day, Thursday was over. I've just had so much happening lately that the days sort of bleed into one another, and sometimes I don't know what day it is until it's half over.

The trouble is that today's another blog day, and not only am I completely at a loss for a subject, but I'm battling a nasty headache and have been doing so since I woke up. I blame this on the fact that for the second time this month, I was frightened out of REM sleep by the doorbell ringing early in the morning, and by the time I got downstairs, all I found was a religious pamphelet. Thanks, guys.

Truth is, it's hard sometimes to keep up a routine. Some things just can't be scheduled. Headaches are a good example, although someone who gets as many headaches as I do should, I think, have the ability to schedule them. It seems like that would be a little more fair.

I do want to thank everyone who stopped by the most recent post, with all the pictures from Zenkaikon, and left comments or otherwise contacted me. I hope that if you came looking for your own picture, you liked what you found.

All right, I'm really at a loss for what to say today. So I'm going to throw this out: What do you want to read? What should I post about in Thursday's blog? Is there something you want to know about me? Is there a particular charity effort you'd like me to spotlight? Tell me what it is you want to see here, and I'll do my level best to answer everyone in Thursday's blog.

Meanwhile, I'm going to apologize for the shortness of this post, and go find some of my favorite headache medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)