Thursday, July 21, 2011

Writing About Writing, Days 13, 14, and 15

13. What’s your favorite culture to write, fictional or not?

Amestrian. Seriously, I have enjoyed writing fanfiction for Fullmetal Alchemist more than I've enjoyed writing almost anything else in my entire life, and its people have such a rich world to be my playground that it allows me to do all kinds of thinking.

14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?

No, because I rarely if ever do any mapping. I'm not good at it - I can't draw to save my life, and my spatial understanding isn't always accurate.

15. Midway question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!

I want to be J. K. Rowling when I grow up. She just seems like she has an incredible amount of fun with her stories and her fandom, and that's what I want for mine. I wouldn't mind her paycheck, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)