Thursday, October 20, 2011

Share With Me Your Ideas

I'm looking for help.

Recently I stumbled across the existence of Survey Monkey, which allows one to craft personalized surveys to collect anonymous data.  I thought it might be helpful if my loyal minions readers told me what they like about the blog, what they want to see, and what bores them silly.  And by them, I mean you.  Yes, you.

It's short, I promise.  Ten questions, most of them multiple choice.  Just be honest.  I'll never know it's you, unless you say something incriminating (like my friend Naomi, whose responses indicate that I'm keeping her locked in my basement).  Your feedback could be incredibly valuable as I venture into the second year of blogdom.  Pretty please?  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)