Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's My Birthday

Happy thirtymumbleth birthday to me!  Please celebrate my natal day by being good to yourselves.

I've actually had a really good reason for missing the last couple of updates.  Last week my father-in-law experienced a ruptured aortic aneurysm and had to have emergency surgery.  So a lot of the time that I haven't been at work has been spent with my in-laws.  I'm happy to report that he's doing extremely well and has trounced the odds (very few people survive a ruptured aneurysm in that part of the body).  He was moved out of the ICU yesterday.

Meanwhile, the contest is over.  Everyone who liked the page for my web serial novel on Facebook was entered into a random generator, and the winner will have a character named after him in a future chapter.  The winner is...

Thomas Warner!

Congratulations!  Thanks to everyone who entered.  I'll do another contest a little way in the future, and this time I'll come up with something that's not Facebook-related so that people who don't use Facebook aren't excluded.

My husband is giving me a look that's meant to remind me it's time to go for my birthday lunch, so I'll conclude this here.  Thanks again, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)