Monday, January 16, 2012

Blackout Scheduled

As my longtime readers are aware, I update on Mondays and Thursdays.  Not on Wednesdays.

I'm making an exception this week.  This blog will be participating in the internet blackout to protest SOPA and PIPA.  I will be joining the likes of Reddit, Wikipedia, and many other well-known sites as we show the world just what it can expect to enjoy if either/both of these bills gets approved by Congress.

To read more, click here.

It's not much, but I can at least do this.  These bills are, as far as I can tell, well-intentioned.  But if they pass, it's going to create so many problems.  I know this isn't the most well-read blog on the internet, but we all have to do what we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)