Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Book Is Back

It's a late night post because it's been a long day (they usually are, lately), but that's good.  Because I had a late-night conversation that I wouldn't have been able to tell you about until Monday, otherwise.

If you were paying attention to what I blogged about six months ago, you might remember that I accidentally a children's book.  Co-author Bob was the person with whom I had the conversation tonight, and well, this is too exciting for me to keep to myself.

We have our first book signing scheduled.

Join us on Saturday, July 20th, at the historic Moravian Book Shop on Main Street in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania!

The Moravian Book Shop is one of the oldest bookstores, if not the oldest, in continual operation in the United States and possibly the world.  I don't know what time we'll be there yet (I promise to provide that information as soon as I have it), but Bob and I, and probably the illustrator and colorist too, will be on hand as part of the store's "Christmas in July" celebration.

It's going to be a heck of a lot of fun - the Moravian Book Shop is one of the most amazing stores I've ever seen.  It just goes on and on and on!  There are more rooms than you can possibly imagine by looking at it from the outside, and you can get lost in there, quite literally.  I know because I've done it.  It's a wonderful place to be and I am super excited to be a guest of honor at this celebration.

So please come and see us!  And if you're looking for me, I'm easy to spot; of the four of us who worked on this book, I've got the longest hair by at least two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)