Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm taking the summer off.

I would have announced this sooner, but I've had no internet for the last few weeks.  Seems to happen around the same time every year.

Anyway, although I had not planned on doing so, I think it's in my own best interest to take the summer off from blogging.  I simply have way too much on my plate, ranging from work to dogsitting to yard sales (mine, not other people's) to writing to... well, you get the idea.  I do love to blog, but it actually takes more time than I always think it will and I need to focus my energies elsewhere for the summer months.  Factor in the inescapable reality that the summer weather is not always kind to someone with my medical conditions, and I need to find as many ways as possible to conserve spoons.

I do still have my book signing coming up on July 20th, too.  And here's visual proof from the Moravian Bookshop's own website, in case you were inclined to doubt:


So yes.  Turning off the blog seems like a good idea at the present time.  I anticipate returning to you in September.  I wish you all an excellent summer (except for those of you in the southern hemisphere, to whom I wish a very good winter) and I look forward to resuming my regular blogging schedule then.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)