Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo post: Peddler's Village

Recently, I went with my mother and her aunt to Peddler's Village for the first time.  Peddler's Village, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, is this little shopping...place, in picturesque Bucks County.  There are more than seventy stores all clustered together, like some outdoor shopping mall, but they're all specialty stores.  My stepdad's comment was that I would probably love it because it's a bit like shopping at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, and he was right.

The website, which I've linked in the previous paragraph, will do a better job than I can of describing the stores, the amenities, and the history.  I just want to show off what I did with my camera while I was there, and maybe pique your interest in the place.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)