Thursday, May 10, 2012

Zenkaikon again

It's that time again - time for me to pack up my camera and wander vaguely southward to the Philadelphia area, where Zenkaikon will be in full swing as of tomorrow.  If you read this blog last year, you might recall my post full of pictures of my fellow nerds decked out as their favorite characters from anime, fantasy, and science fiction.

This year I'll be accompanied by my husband and both of my 'partners in crime.'  Andrea went with Kevin and me last year, but this is Jess's inaugural convention and we've struggled in vain to prepare her for the wonders that await her.  It must be experienced to be understood.  Hopefully she'll enjoy it.

As last year, next Monday's blog post will be full of pictures of costumed characters, celebrity guests, and whatever else tickles my fancy.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo contest! Check it out! (These are mine.)